Where necessary, our installation team are issued with current CSCS cards which provide proof that they have the required training and qualifications for the type of work they carry out. Furthermore, it ensures that they have an up-to-date understanding of Health & Safety.
Whilst interior work is not inherently dangerous like some aspects of construction, it is vitally important that the following specific points are observed at all times during the contract:
- Good housekeeping to avoid trips and associated hazards
- Electrical equipment to be serviced, tested and up-to-date
- Care to be taken when manoeuvring materials in busy office situations
- Manual handling training as many items are heavy
- Take care when choosing chemicals and adhesives that smells don’t cause an issue with office staff